- OregonASK completed the Supporting Student Success project.
- OregonASK collected and developed a program database for the purpose of supporting collaboration among the multiple state institutions and community organizations that serve children and youth.
- OregonASK disseminated the glossary of terms and program self-assessment for the Oregon Afterschool Standards and Competencies.
Current Projects and Initiatives:
- OregonASK has started Afterschool Universe, an afterschool curriculum from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the program has been successfully used in a variety of middle school afterschool settings.
- OregonASK established a taskforce to analyze the regulations and barriers faced by providers to expand program quality. OregonASK has also made the following legislative recommendations:
- Establish an expanded learning opportunities taskforce for additional data system coordination.
- Designate mini-grant funding from the Department of Education to afterschool programs that will support participation in the U.S. Department of Agriculture Afterschool Meals and Snacks program.
- The Afterschool Resource Library Partnership is a formation of partnerships with regional libraries throughout Oregon to increase materials and resources for afterschool programs. The goal of this project is to form strong partnerships with six regional libraries throughout Oregon to increase the materials and resources available to afterschool professionals.