- Growth of the Partnership steering committee, sub-committees and participating members to include school administrators, tribal programs, law enforcement officials and the Municipal League.
- The Partnership website went live on Afterschool Day at the Capitol 2011.
- The Partnership's first spring seminar and annual meeting was held in 2011 in conjunction with the South Dakota Director’s Retreat.
To focus on sustainability of quality afterschool programs, in March 2011 a fund map survey was administered to all afterschool programs in South Dakota.
- A report and corresponding media conference was released in September 2011 and at the annual South Dakota School Age Care Alliance Conference.
- In partnership with the South Dakota School Age Care Alliance, the Partnership hosted the second annual statewide Lights On Afterschool event in October 2011.
Current Projects and Initiatives:
- The Partnership will continue to present the fund map report which will guide training to promote sustainable, quality afterschool programs.
- The Partnership is preparing to participate in Afterschool Day at the Capitol and Children’s Day at the Capitol in February 2012.