- The Center produced the Lights! Camera! Learning! project in which afterschool and expanded learning programs throughout Vermont are asked to create short video vignettes of their students in action demonstrating an example of “innovative learning” as it happens in their program.
The Center continued offering the Individualized System of Support for Afterschool Programs (ISS-AP) coaching model, which provides support to afterschool programs in an individualized manner over a yearlong professional development experience.
- The ISS-AP Wiki also houses information and resources disseminated through a comprehensive professional development system.
- The Center has developed and maintains a comprehensive suite of online resources including a website with a video resource library, an E-newsletter and a Facebook page.
- The Center's afterschool online discussion forums provide an interactive venue for afterschool providers for sharing programming resources and discuss topics in afterschool and expanded learning.
- The Center is partnering with the Vermont Department of Education and the David P. Weikart Center for Youth Engagement to run an expanded pilot project of the Youth Program Quality Intervention program.
- The Vermont Afterschool Statewide Conference brings together youth workers, program staff and educators from all over Vermont who work in programs that serve children and youth outside the school day and throughout the year.
- The Center is conducting a three-year statewide evaluation project for Vermont’s 21st Century Community Learning Centers.
- The Center provides technical assistance to afterschool programs across the state.